- David and Langley Cumbie with Young Life in Tanzania
- Josh Stacey with Horizons International in Colorado
- Brandi Belk with Campus Outreach at Wingate University
- Andrew and Maria Schwartz with Campus Outreach at VA Tech
- Ana Victoria Alvarado Casco through Compassion in Nicaragua
- King of Kings Anglican Mission in America church (our church)
Every week this school year we have also given up 4 "real" meals in lieu of a third-world rice and beans dinner. We usually do this for lunch and dinner straight on Mondays and Tuesdays. By the end of four meals of rice and beans, I have two successes: First, that I have $10 extra to give to worldwide hunger relief. Second, that I definitely have more compassion for those who are lucky when they are able to eat rice and beans instead of nothing. So every week, we donate $10 to hunger relief. Here are some of the organizations we have found to be worthwhile.