I can't explain how awesome it has been to meet with people and talk about Peru. Our financial support is continuing to come in easily, and people are coming out of the woodwork with fun practical ways to support us as well. Here are some examples.
- Bob gave us a guitar to use in the Puerto Supe Community Center to teach new musicians to play and raise up leaders for musical worship.
- Dad got rid of (most of) a lifetime of stuff and is offering us his storage unit.
- Jiljane bought us the Alpha course materials in Spanish.
- Randy, with his self-proclaimed mail fetish, has offered to take over our mail.
- And I think someone is putting together a First Aid kit for us.
One funny news bit. On Google Analytics, I can see all kinds of interesting statistics about this blog- how many people see it each day, whether they're direct hits or what site refers them, how long they spend reading it, etc. Most fascinating to me is what countries they live in! People from the following places have read about our mission:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Who knew?! International acclaim!