- fulano de tal- Mr. So-and-So
- mengano- another word for Mr. So-and-So!
- acurrucarse- to snuggle up
- coquear- to chew coca (leaves)
- la acequia- irrigation canal
You can imagine that when I get into this kind of vocabulary, there are endless amounts of specific bizarre vocabulary that I haven´t learned yet.
PS- We had our first earthquake today. The epicenter was in the north of Chile. It was a pretty serious earthquake there (7.0?). Here the house, furniture, etc. shook, but nothing very interesting to report.