1. Bake pies. We did this yesterday. Next on the agenda are Secret Kiss Cookies since Mom sent Hershey's kisses.
2. Clean up your room. How many times a day do I do this? Tim says it's because we live in one room so it's always getting messy. Also because I have nothing else to exert my control over.
3. Play Bananagrams. You can do this with lots of people and since there is actually minimal interaction, everyone can play it in their own language. The languages of choice in this house are Spanish, English, and German.
4. Sit at the table at lunch for an extra long time to try to get in the most cultural learning and social time as possible. Apart from meals, people don't seem to spend time together in this house.
5. Watch movies. Tim is still not too keen on Anne. Last night after our "party" we watched his favorite movie with the family: Wag the Dog.
6. Work on creating a Flash website for Puerto Supe. As you can imagine, I have not been participating in this activity.
7. Read. Currently on my bedside table are Streams of Living Water (Richard Foster) and La suma de los dias (Isabel Allende). Tim is working on Surprised by Joy (C.S. Lewis autobiography).
8. Take a nap. Did this today, first in the cell phone office waiting 1 hr to talk to someone about replacing my lost cell phone, then in my bed when I got home.
9. Once awake, stay under the covers anyway. It's cold!
10. Type on your new old typewriter, another Christmas gift. Again, this one does not so much pertain to me.
PS If you need to use the bathroom, there's plenty of good toilet paper.