- Begin researching existing university ministries with experience in Latin America (like maybe Campus Crusade or something).
- Identify existing ministries in Pucallpa geared toward university students (we think there's one that's sort of a club for Christians-- different than what we're hoping to do).
- Explore options for teaching or taking a class at a local university.
- Continue SAM staff website maintenance.
- Find out if any of the Pucallpa ministries want help with designing websites or print materials.
- Visit a new church every Sunday (scouting out a permanent church for our time here).
- Explore options for involvement at the SAM missionary kid school, either special projects or teaching.
- Explore options for involvement at the new Crisis Pregnancy Center (and sign up for the upcoming counselor training).
- Meet with pastors to gauge their interest in establishing a university ministry at their church and/or running the Alpha Course as part of their outreach.
- Stay healthy-- physically, spiritually, emotionally (really, that's on our list).
On Sunday we visited a church called Divino Redentor and Tim scheduled meetings with the pastor and the youth pastor (youth meaning under 35). It's been kind of fun for me to watch him get his "work clothes" on and go be serious.
In the meantime, we're trying to wrap up all our home improvement projects so that we can be 100% focused on our work here and not on buying shelves and hanging curtains.