It's hard to believe that 6 years has gone by so quickly, but at the same time I can't imagine my life without her. As I've grown to see how beautiful it is to live life alongside someone, I'm so thankful that I get to know and by known by Hannah.
Here are some of the things that I've enjoyed about our life together:
- Hannah's cooking (she plans each meal with me in mind, often preparing new exciting dishes)
- Laughing at her jokes (few people make me laugh out loud, she almost always does)
- Going on walks
- Watching her take photos (I will happily hold her camera bag anytime)
- Dreaming about our future (life goals to paint colors)
- Picking out our future children's names (this isn't a hint, we've been doing this for years)
- Discovering our desires and gifts
- Our morning coffee and Bible routine
- Owning dogs
- Reading books vicariously through Hannah (I love it when Hannah tells me about the books she's reading)
- Being confidant that Hannah knows and loves me, always
Hannah, thanks so much for who you are. I'm looking forward to another year of laughter and discovery.