- full-size paper napkins
- an American shower = steam
- the smell of fall/the cold
- a typewriter of my own
- 2-ply toilet paper
- a combi built for someone taller than 5'2"
- to be able to say desgraciadamente 3 times faster
- a robe
- to have a conversation for for 3 minutes with out having look up a dozen words
- an incandescent light bulb
- Ulead VideoStudio 11
- a burger that isn't served with a fried egg
- to talk to someone in spanish without getting or giving the blank stare meaning "are you speaking esperanto?"
- handmade peruvian guitar (only I don't know how to determine a quality classical guitar)
- to sit in a chair with a back taller than 6 inches
- to figure out which combi actually goes to the center
I decided to list a few things that I miss or would like to improve in prior to Christmas and if you have any pointers in pronouncing long words with a lot of the same sounds, give me a hand (Megan I'm looking to you on this). I believe most of these issues could be addressed once my language is better (i.e. I could ask someone where to buy a incandescent light bulb and then understand their response).