- 16 hours in buses (2 round trips to Lima and back)
- 5 days with family (Phil, Christal, and Tori)
- fixing Gado Gado, the Indonesian extravaganza
- checking out our amazing new computer! (thanks to all!!)
- boys fishing trip, including Tim, Phil and some Alpha guys
- a fun and meaningful Alpha night with tacos (yum)
- two fabulous dinners out in Lima
- both of us getting sick
That's where we are now-- back in our own bed but sick. I've got a fever and ache all over. Tim's been violently vomiting. Not sure what's going on, especially since our two illnesses don't seem similar. Pobrecitos.
All in all, we had a delightful few days (too short) with Tim's family. We were sad to see them go off to Cuzco today but so grateful for their visit. More later (when we're not feeling so lousy)!