- French Cassoulet (with seitan, aka wheat gluten)
- Chilean Carbonada (again with seitan)
- Millet Pilaf (also with saffron and currants!)
- Tabouli (with bulgar)-- served with Tim's homemade pita bread, Greek Lima Bean Dip, Middle Eastern Cannelini Patties, and Lemon Tahini Sauce... a super delicious and fun beach picnic!
- Persian Split Pea and Barley Stew
Next up: Kasha. The cookbook warns that it might be an acquired taste. We'll see.
FYI the two ingredients we're really missing in Puerto Supe (for vegetarian paradise) are mushrooms and zucchini. I get so sad every time I have to pass by another recipe that has one or both of those....