- ate an entire kilo of strawberries myself (minus the 6 I gave to Christy H)
- got the computer motherboard replaced-- thanks to our supporters for getting a 3-yr warranty!!
- bought 8 Christmas presents
- took Taza for her second jungle-dog haircut
- and a host of other perhaps less notable things, most involving Christy and David
I think I also forgot I was an introvert and spent too much time out and about. I feel tired and in desperate need of a long night's rest with Taza snuggled up beside me and Ellie snoring in the background. Nighttime in the jungle is my favorite!
I've been so busy that I haven't had a moment yet to miss Tim, who's in Lima and will leave with his dad tomorrow morning for Cusco and Machu Picchu. Today he had his last in a series of meetings with local and national Intervarsity leaders-- more on that later after we digest some of what we've learned.
And last but not least, Happy Birthday to Tim! 28 years old today. I'm so glad I've been around to see the last 9 of those and thank God today for choosing Tim to be born.