Here are some questions I have.
- Do they see a gap between their stated mission and what is being accomplished on campuses in Pucallpa?
- Are they interested in establishing CBU groups on new campuses in Pucallpa?
- How would they like to grow or strengthen existing groups?
- To what degree are they interested in support and input from people who aren't university students?
- What is the current relationship between CBU groups and local churches?
- How can local churches better support ministry to university students?
If we were starting from scratch, I'd probably aim to establish a university ministry geared to outreach for spiritual seekers and discipleship/mentoring for growing believers. I'd love to see local churches sponsoring and supporting individual campus groups, with defined adult sponsors from those churches investing in the lives of students. I envision upbeat, fun meetings and relevant, helpful training, students living fuller lives in Christ and inviting their peers to do the same.
But we're (probably) not starting from scratch, and so it's a whole new ball game.