- beginning to unload some storage stuff
- visiting Trader Joe's for the first time (love it!)
- scoping out the estate and yard sales
- eating some delicious chicken chili from Mark and Jess
- bundling up on an air mattress
- organizing our kitchen with my mom (thanks!)
- preliminary interview for an end-of-year job for me
- seeing friends
- learning to drive again
The number one thing I've noticed over the last few days is that America has become obsessed with organic and green. Two and a half years ago all of these organic/green products weren't available, and those weren't the key words for selling any and everything. It's good to see this evolution, although I'm curious to see what happens next.
More stories to tell but I'm exhausted. I hope this schedule will slow down soon so that I can do a little more processing.