Tim and our two Dave neighbors were supposed to leave at 8 this morning for a 5-night trip to Mazamari, a small town in the high jungle. They are visiting a SAM Bible school there, where Tim will be doing some interviews and taking photos for publicity. This morning, one of the Daves is having some heart irregularities, and so they've postponed the trip until he can get an EKG. The doctor won't be in until 5 pm. Provided he's okay, they'll leave tomorrow morning.
Please pray for Dave's heart! This is part of ongoing and significant trouble, so we're asking our all-powerful God to stabilize and heal him.