Please pray for us and for our participants:
1. Attendees. Pray again that God would hand-pick people to come and that we would receive them as such.
2. Logistics. Curried chicken salad sandwiches, set-up, sound and video equipment, children not being a distraction, how to seat people during the prayer time to provide some privacy.
3. Us. Protection from spiritual attack, fullness in the fruit of the Holy Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control). Pray that the daytime today would be somehow fun and encouraging to us, that we would be happy going into the night.
3b. Us praying. Praying out loud in Spanish is one of the more challenging language tasks we face. Pray that our language abilities wouldn't be a distraction for us or for the participants during the prayer time. Pray that God would set our tongues free to speak well!
4. Praying about prayer :-) Pray that people would be open about prayer needs. Pray that we would see physical and emotional healing during this prayer time. Pray that people would want to give their lives to follow Jesus!
5. Alpha follow-up. We're excited about the follow-up Bible study for Alpha beginning Dec. 4. Please begin praying with us for lots of enthusiastic people to come! More on this in a post to come.
I hope you're as excited about this night as I am. By praying for us, you are participating, too! We're so grateful for your partnership in the gospel and wish you could see the fruit it is bearing with your own eyes.